Posted on April 5, 2020
Here at Mystery Chocolate Box, we are very committed to taking every measure that we can to protect the safety of our customers while also maintaining our regular monthly shipments with no interruptions.
Here’s an overview of the extra measure that we’ve taken in order to maximize safety during the coronavirus outbreak:
We have increased food safety procedures simply as a matter of precaution.
- While we have always washed our hands before handling any product, we have increased the frequency of hand washing and sanitization.
- We are sanitizing the surfaces and materials used in producing our boxes before each production day.
- We do not allow anyone to work while sick or displaying symptoms and are monitoring for symptoms closely.
- We continue to monitor state, local, and national guidelines.
- Lastly, we are all staying at home and practicing social distancing.
To summarize, we expect no changes to our monthly shipments and ability to fulfill new subscriptions.
However, as we are all aware, this situation is very dynamic and rapidly evolving. We will update this page if there are any changes.
Lastly, thanks for being a loyal customer and we hope that our delicious, mysterious chocolate tasting experience can bring at least a little bit of joy to your post-coronavirus outbreak isolation!